Now that Las Vegas is back to normal, the iconic Luxor hotel is offering huge discounts. You might be able to snag a room for as little as $39 on weeknights. Of course, add in the $45 per night resort fee, and you are looking at closer to $84 before tax. Not a bad deal to stay on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Luxor isn't the fanciest spot in the area, but it is a decent family hotel. There's a ton of stuff to do inside the resort, including kid-friendly options like Bodies The Exhibition and the Titanic Artifact Exhibition.
Here are some more of the Luxor's perks:
- A decent size casino
- Four relatively large pools
- Some rooms have tubs and great views
- Several excellent restaurants including Mexican, sushi, and a decent steakhouse
- Fitness center
- Top-rated entertainment like Fantasy and Carrot Top
- Easy access to many other entertainment places like the MGM Grand, Mandalay bay, etc
- Huge video esports gaming studio
- Private golf course only open to resort guests